SELL FINE WINE
Selling your wine at the best prices
With almost 30 years experience L’Assemblage is used to valuing, brokering and acquiring cellar collections. Our suppliers are usually trade and private clients who need to reduce their stockholdings for a myriad of reasons, such as liquidation, divorce, health concerns, probate payment or to simply maximise investment returns.
We offer the most competitive prices for your surplus wines based on current market and auction hammer prices. Each sale will be handled with absolute integrity and discretion. We have a very loyal international clientele to approach and achieve the best sales prices for your cellar. Many are serious collectors with individual tastes that we have learned to identify, understand and nurture over the years.
There are three options should you wish to sell. Please send us your list and we will gladly assist.
- We can pay immediately by bank transfer on receipt of your wines.
- All fine wines and spirits are considered although our main interests are the finest Burgundies, Bordeaux, Champagnes and Vintage Ports.
- On site inspection, repacking and collection can be promptly arranged.
- Digital photos are preferred for initial valuations and description accuracy.
- There are often situations where we would like to sell your stock on a commission basis to secure the best possible selling prices for specific wines. This is normally 10% of the agreed sell price with 90% being passed on to you the vendor.
- We can offer a free competitive valuation, collection and insured storage while your stock is consigned to us.
- In some instances vendors may wish to exchange their wines with other vintages or more suitable wines for their changing tastes. We would be happy to advise and recommend alternatives to match those requirements.